Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: The New Minority

  1. #21
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by Omar de Fati:
    Dude, I don't really believe that shit I said. I'm just sucking up because I need someone to show me how to ride a motorcycle.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well don't be looking at me. When I am not tossing it down the road trying to pull off some wild ass stunt trying to win the heart of some high school babe on the sidewalk... I am getting chased by the police who tell me I was driving like shit. But hey I could take you out and show ya how to go really really fast and just as you lay the knee over I would look at you and say... HEY WAIT You are Black.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I edited. I hate when that happens.

    You ever wonder why black athletes excel in contact team sports, but not THE standard setting contact team sport: hockey? Or, why white athletes excel in individual sports, but not THE standard setting individual event: boxing (arguably the 100 meters, but the principle is the same)?


    The exception to this rule would be how african dominate distance running (but only at specific distances), and on the team side; baseball (overwhelmed with latinos), and football (having its championship game viewed as the most popular). But these exceptions are really of no consequence beyond needing to be mentioned.

    <font color="#6699ff" size="1">[ June 25, 2003 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Omar de Fati ]</font>

  3. #23
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Not a prob on editing the post. I do it all the time. Ok well, I try not to but I know what ya mean. As for bike riding... any time ya wanna bring a street bike out here.... I will ride with anyone, anywhere just to ride.

    As for sports.. I never really pay attention. Never liked pro sports such as football, baseball, basketball, etc... as i viewed them as sports where usually the person playing in the sport is usually waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over paid and to watch you it as a viewer you are raped like a banshee. $$$$$$$$$ and when they win it was all them and when they loose it must have been a bad day cause the TEAM played poorly. But that is a whole different subject.

  4. #24
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    A prefect example of someone yelling WOLF when who knows.... could just have been a black police man as a white policeman that shot the kid.

    BUT NOOOOOOOOO mix the Nation of Islam in there and all of a sudden a normal police scene turn racial because the kid was one of color.

    Was it the policeman fault they were not told he was metally disturb???

    Police Story

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma"> Minister Gerald Muhammad of the Nation of Islam said if police had been dealing with a white boy they would have used a negotiator to persuade him to drop the weapon.

    "They come ready to kill black people," Muhammad said, standing in the front yard of the family's home in a predominantly black neighborhood.

    "Where's the Taser to disarm a man with a knife? The black men and women are tired of getting murdered by those who are called to serve and protect."
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Trampis's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    462
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by shatzy:


    even with all the diversity-imposed rhetoric
    we are so accustomed to, it is somewhat implied
    that the white, heterosexual male has the lead
    on any other ethnicity/gender... sad, but true.

    i am still under the contention that EVERYONE
    is prejudice... regardless of what they say...
    and to some extent... the urge to create a
    bandwagon for the recognition of X group is
    nothing more than hypocrisy .... its the landmark
    idea of hoisting one group into a recognition
    of value over another... be it with a national
    holiday, a march, a speech or whatever....
    its one of those carefully structured rules of
    hypocrisy that is socially acceptable.

    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    VERY well put Shatzy,one of your better contributions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •